NTFS Data Recovery Software
NTFS or New Technology File System is one of the standard file systems used in Windows 2000, 2003, XP, 2008, 2007 and Vista. Being one of the standard file systems, NTFS features various advantages to encrypt files and folders even of large sizes. No matter how functional NTFS partitions are, they can always be susceptible to virus, data loss, hard drive failure and so on. In order to help users save from the terror of data loss due to corrupt NTFS partitions, we at Recover Data have the one stop solution, i.e. NTFS Data Recovery Software.
A highly competent and easy to use, NTFS Data Recovery Software enables a user to recover deleted, corrupted, lost or missing data from Windows NTFS partitions. It is an advanced recovery tool which utilizes the latest scanning technologies to restore lost partitions, files and folders.
Designed using the latest recovery mechanism, this software not only recovers lost data from NTFS partitions but also from multiple storage devices including Pen Drive, Memory Card, Flash Memory, Zip Drive, Floppy Disk, Mobile Communicators and so on. Additionally, it also supports all major versions of Windows including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 2007 etc.
- Recovers lost, deleted and formatted partitions of NTFS and NTFS 5 file system
- Restores files and folders which have even been deleted from Recycle Bin
- Compatible with SATA, IDE, USB, EIDE, SCSI and ZIP drives.
- Built-in with advanced “save recovery scan” feature which allows users to restart the recovery process later on.
- Enabled with “Find Feature” using which the user can search for a particular file from a previewed list of data recovered.
- Restores files and folders with long names and extensions
- Availability of a “trial version” which gives an overview of how the recovery process functions. However, demo version restricts you from saving the recovered items to your system.
- Provides quick and reliable recovery of different file formats, be it an audio, video or image.
- Data remains safe and secure throughout the process
- Simple and user friendly, thereby can be operated via a tech as well as non tech user
- Cost effective yet high performing
NTFS Data Recovery has been awarded as the best Data Recovery Software by various Shareware Sites and Recovery Gurus.
- RAM: 256 MB (Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2000)
- RAM: 1 GB (Windows 10, 8.1 & 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows Server 2008)
- 50 MB available Hard Disk space
File System Supported
- NTFS, NTFS4 and NTFS5 File System.
Runs On following Operating System
- Windows 10, 8.1 & 8/ Windows 7/Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista,
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012